Smart Solutions is searching for a Database Administrator II to join our growing team in Madison, WI. This opportunity is an immediate need for a long-term contract opportunity that comes with a full benefits package, including the option for paid time off. A strongly-matched candidate has five or more years of experience as a Database Administrator at a large enterprise. Apply today!
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Effectively provides standard maintenance and administration of Oracle and SQL databases for development applications
- Collaborate with programmers and analysts to implement and validate changes to database schemas and supporting environments
- Produces logical and physical databases and reviews changes to database design
- Overall, operational support of existing databases
- Works with several cross-functional teams
- 5+ years of recent Database Administrator experience at a large organization
- Experience with Oracle Database management tools such as OEM, SQL Plus, and SQL developer; Microsoft SQL Server management tools such as Management Studio
- Experience with meeting government regulations on security, data encryption as defined by the regulations
- The ability to work rotating 24×7 on-call
- Certified as an Oracle DBA or SQL DBA
- BS in computer science or related engineering field
- Knowledge of ERWin Data Model and Informatica Sources/Targets
- Expertise with enterprise-class applications with mission-critical functionality that contain sensitive and or regulatory information such as IRS Pub 1075 and PII
If interested, please apply now! If you’re a match, one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.