Data Engineer (010795)
We are currently hiring a Data Engineer for a highly desirable employee in Madison, WI. If you have expert skill in Hadoop platforms, enjoy collaborating on a team, and want to be a part of a huge data application upgrade, this is something you don’t want to miss!
This is a 3-month contract role, (with full benefits) with the possibility of extension.
Location: 100% remote
- Assist with a meter upgrade initiative by building the data pipelines.
- Support an application upgrade, updating downstream maps to account for the table/field changes.
- Move the company’s data platform into Azure.
- Collaborate on a team made up of Architects, DBA, and engineers.
- Experience with Informatica DEI (formerly known as BDM)
- Experience with Hadoop and Hive environments.
- Experience with Snowflake
- Background using Data Modeling
- Experience with Informatica IICS (cloud tool)
- Background in Microsoft Azure Data Lake and HD Insight
Interested? Please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.