Data Engineer (010577)
Smart Solutions is searching for an experienced Data Engineer / Data Developer to partner with our client to develop and implement data integrations to support their finance data transformation efforts. The candidate will utilize standard methods to facilitate integrations from company data source platforms/systems to end-user applications. This opportunity is a year-long, remote project.
- Develop and implement data integrations to support finance data transformation efforts
- Utilize standard methods to facilitate integrations from company data source platforms/systems to end-user applications
- Collaborate with data and business teams to design and develop data pipelines to support integrations between source system/platforms and system applications
- Analyze existing data integrations and make changes as appropriate to support new requirements
- Implement processes to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is accurate and available within SLA requirements
- Follow corporate standard processes and conventions for data ETL and naming conventions
- Design data structures that follow enterprise data models and facilitate reuse beyond project application where possible
- Informatica PowerCenter/BDM
- Hadoop Hive Experience
- Hands-on experience with Oracle database platforms
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Senior-level experience
- Tidal Workload Automation
- Knowledge of programming languages (like Java and Python)
- Erwin Data Modeler and Model Mart
- IBM Cognos Analytics
In addition to joining a company focused on developing and growing all our employees, we also offer Smart Benefits. Our benefits package includes health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), FSA, PTO options for specific roles, short-and long-term disability, life insurance, welcome boxes, interactive orientations, an employee-centric culture, and more!
If interested, please apply now!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.