Do you have experience working in a structured environment with controlled software life cycle? Are you looking for the opportunity to work in both DevOps and Data Engineering? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Data DevOps Engineer, you will focus on automation of deployment and integrations tasks (CI/CD) to drive cloud infrastructure management and automation for the Cloud Data Engineering team. You will also work with ETL tools like Informatica and enterprise reporting tools like Tableau.
This is a contract role (with full benefits).
Location: Greater Boston Area
- Support Cloud/Big Data Engineers in coding and integrating data pipelines for automated deployment.
- Evaluate new tools and approaches to continuously evolve the team’s DevOps practice.
- Act as interface with other DevOps teams in the Enterprise.
- Participate in Cloud Data Engineering tasks.
- 4+ years developing in an Object-Oriented Programming language (Java).
- 3+ years developing in Python
- Familiar with specialized scripting/SDKs related to data management (Boto3, PySpark)
- Familiar with key file formats: JSON, YAML, AVRO, Parquet
- 2+ years working in Public Cloud environments (AWS or GCP)
- Experience working in Linux environments and Integration Engineering
- Visio, Draw.io, LucidChart, and other programming tools experience
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.