Are you experienced in master data management and data quality? Do you enjoy translating information into non-technical explanations, teaching others along the way? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Data and Analytics Specialist, you will enhance the accuracy and integrity of the organization’s data and turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions.
This is a contract role (with full benefits) with the possibility of extension.
Location: Remote with intent to return onsite to the New York office.
- Analyze master data and master relationship data within the data sets in the organization.
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Interact with data users, managers, and other stakeholders to report the data analysis findings and suggest improvements.
- Resolve data quality problems, including identify, assess, fix, document, and communicate quality issues.
- Identify and describe the complex data quality issues and document for review with stakeholders.
- Create appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand he steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replace the analysis.
- 10+ years’ experience with master data management or data quality
- 6+ years’ experience of P&C insurance
- Knowledge of best practices in data analysis
- Experience in root cause analysis and implementation of quality management principles
- Experience in DQ measurements, data entry improvement, and user requirements
- Experience with data modelling
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.