Data and Analytics Development Engineer (010741)
Do you get excited about starting new projects? Are you proficient in the data warehouse world? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Data and Analytics Development Engineer, you will hit the ground running for new projects and expand the sales channel with your strong data modeling skills to guide the company towards the best data warehouse decisions.
This is a contract role, with a possibility of extension.
Location: 100% remote
- Build a strong consumption channel so that any data can be absorbed by sponsors.
- Use multiple DW methodologies, Data Marts, and Cloud (such as, Google Cloud Platform).
- Work with ETL, extracting, transforming, and loading data.
- Working on Hadoop platforms.
- Work with a team to support an Enterprise initiative.
- Have 10+ years’ experience, preferably in the data warehouse world.
- Expert Python skills.
- Have background in Commercial Lines Insurance.
- Background in architecture and data flow diagrams
- Using Guidewire and Autosys
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.