Data Analyst (010848)
Do you have a background managing Master Data or Data Quality? Do you enjoy helping others understand different types of data? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Data Analyst, you will enhance the accuracy and integrity of the organization’s data, and turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions.
This is a contract role (with full benefits) with the possibility of extension.
Location: 100% Remote
- Analyze master data and master relationship data within the sets in the organization.
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Interact with data users, managers, ad other stakeholders to report the data analysis findings and suggest improvements.
- Help translate analytics into non-technical insights to help all teams make well-informed decisions.
- Resolve data quality problems by identifying, assessing, fixing, documenting, and communicating quality issues in the way data is collected, stored, processed, or used.
- Create appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process.
- 10+ years’ experience with Master Data Management or Data Quality
- Knowledge of P&C Insurance
- Experience in root cause analysis and implementation of quality management principles.
- Experience in DQ Measurements, Data Entry Improvement, and User Requirements.
- Experience in Excel
- Experience with Data Modelling
- Experience using Databricks, MDM, Data Quality, and Data Governance tools
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.