Are you an experienced data analyst with data mapping and modeling experience? Do you enjoy working with large datasets and resolving any issues along the way? If so, keep reading, you won’t want to miss this!
As a Data Analyst, you will enhance the accuracy and integrity of the organization’s data, develop good relationships with users, and resolve any data quality issues.
This is a contract role (with full benefits) with the possibility of extension.
Location: 100% remote with the intent to return onsite at the New York office.
- Perform analysis on large datasets to determine data quality and integrity.
- Identify and describe the complex data quality issues and document for review with stakeholders.
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Interact with data users, managers, and other stakeholder to report the data analysis findings and suggest improvements.
- Help translate analytics into non-technical insights to help all teams make well-informed decisions based on empirical evidence.
- Resolve data quality problems. Activities include Identify, assess, fix, document, and communicate quality issues in the way data is collected, stored, processed, or used
- 5+ years of proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Experience in Data Mapping, Profiling and Data Modeling
- Ability to review, analyze, and manage large volumes of data
- Experience in Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data Quality implementations/tools will be a plus
- 2+ years of Insurance domain knowledge will be a plus
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.