Do you enjoy helping others through complex data issues and coming up with solutions? Do you have a background with property and casualty experience? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Data Analyst, you will enhance the accuracy and integrity of the organization’s data and turn data into information and insight into business decisions.
This is a contract role (with full benefits) with the possibility of extension.
Location: 100% Remote
Please Note: This position intends to return onsite to the New York office
- Analyze master data and master relationship data within the data set sin the organization.
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statical efficiency and quality.
- Interact with data users, mangers, and other stakeholder to report the data analysis finding and suggest improvements.
- Resolve data quality problem including identifying, assessing, fixing, documenting, and communication quality issues in the way data is collected or used.
- Identify and describe the complex data quality issues and document for review with stakeholders.
- 10+ years’ experience with Master Data Management or Data Quality
- Knowledge of P&C insurance
- Knowledge of best practices in data analysis
- Experience in root causes analysis and implementation of quality management principles
- Experience in DQ measurements, data entry improvement, and user requirements
- Experience with Data Modeling
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.