Data Analyst (010704)
Do you love SQL coding? Are you well-versed in the realm of health insurance? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Data Analyst, you will support data-related projects – including the areas of data analysis, data governance and oversight – to drive the success of company initiatives and guide the company to make the best data warehouse decisions.
Location: 100% remote but will require occasional on-site meetings in Madison, WI
There are multiple openings, including direct hire, contract-to-hire, and contract opportunities at a highly desirable employer in Madison, WI.
- Review structure and contents of data tables, write supporting technical documentation for data tables (e.g. source to target mappings), and quickly understand potential uses for the data.
- Analyze data tables with multi-million records and identify inconsistencies within data sets.
- Enforce corporate data policies and access controls.
- Support business users and enterprise data management users across a variety of data-related projects.
- Expert SQL coding skills
- Advanced data warehouse knowledge, including data modeling, provenance and lineage
- Understand best practices and modern architecture principles for data warehouses
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities with quick deadlines
- Health insurance data
- Medicare and Medicaid reporting processes (e.g. EDGE Server, Encounters)
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please apply now!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.