Do you have an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of cybersecurity methodologies? Do you have solid communication skills? As a Cyber Security Engineer on the Cyber Defense Solutions Engineering Team, you will work in an operational role and partner with senior team members on daily tasks, including incident management for a top organization in Madison, WI.
This role is scheduled until December 2021, but the position could get extended. This role is an onsite position working Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM. Smart Solutions offers our consultants a comprehensive benefits package, including the option for paid time off. If this position matches your skillset, please apply today!
- Effectively manage daily tasks, including incident response activities and proper documentation
- Enter in rules, handle troubleshooting, and firewall changes
- Offer problem solving and troubleshooting assistance to several teams
- Work on team projects, as assigned
- 3 to 4 years of cybersecurity and incident management experience
- Familiarity with Palo Alto Zscaler, XDR, and Zscaler
- Background with firewall changes
- Solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional communication skills to partner with different teams
- Certifications are a plus but not required
Would you like to learn more about this opportunity? Apply to connect with one of our Senior Technical Recruiters today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.