Do you have a successful background in Change Management? Are you Prosci certified? If so, keep reading, this is a role you don’t want to miss!
As a Change Manager, you will lead the development and execution of Change Management strategies and plans on large initiatives, focusing on the people side of successful program/project execution.
This is a contract role (with full benefits) with the possibility of extension.
Location: 100% Remote
- Lead the design and development of the Change Management program/project strategy.
- Create and mage detail change management project plans based on the change strategy.
- Track plan execution and provide status updates to Program manager, PMO, and Sponsors/Advisory team as needed.
- Identify and manage people risks, issues, and decisions.
- Create, develop, and facilitate change networks or other methods to share information, gather feedback, and support those impacted.
- Provide guidance that supports the design and delivery of end-user training and communication.
- Influence project leadership and sponsor s to develop and deliver results in alignment with change management strategy.
You Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in business, organizational development, or related field
- 6+ years of proven Organizational Change Management
- Extensive knowledge of the tools, methodology, and modules used in leading and managing change.
- Prosci or CCMP Certification
- Completion of change management projects/program from start to finish at an enterprise change level
- Ability to apply change management processes and tools to create a strategy and roadmap fort the organization and its customers
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.