As a Change Management Analyst, you will work on project(s) relating to a large enterprise-wise initiative/program modernizing business process and consolidating numerous systems.
This is a 6-month Contract role, including full benefits and possibility of extension
Location: Hybrid in Madison, WI (in office up to 4 days/week)
- Implements change management activities for the program with a focus on impacted stakeholders and alignment with overall change program.
- Captures and consolidates change impacts. Supports the development and execution of change action plans and materials required to support system roll outs.
- Plans, develops, and executes stakeholder engagement activities and communications leveraging multiple engagement/communication channels.
- Modifies or develops end-user training materials including instructor-led training and web-based training materials using defined authoring tools.
- Delivers end-user training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Organizational Design, Management Information Systems, or Business or related field preferred.
- Experience in Software implementation/business systems transformation.
- Experience in utility operations or similar field is strongly preferred.
- Change management and/or training certification a plus.
- Effective collaboration skills, focusing on strong working relationships with all functional units of the organization.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and consultative skills with ability to process information into management options and recommended decisions.
- Strong leadership skills; strong coaching and influencing skills; and demonstrated ability to build relationships and effectively collaborate with teams, employees, leadership, and external partners.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and communication skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft office applications and reading Visio business process diagrams. Working knowledge of designing SharePoint or collaboration sites a plus.
- Instructional design or training documentation skills a plus.
If you are interested, apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.