Certified Project Manager III (010573)
Certified Project Manager III
As a Certified Project Manager III, you will “help make it happen” by bringing initiative, imagination, and problem-solving skills to a large organization in Madison, WI. To be successful in this role, an ideal individual typically has 10+ years of business intelligence project management and a professional Project Manager certification. This long-term role is currently remote, but it will transition back into an onsite position after COVID-19. Please apply today to join the Smart Solutions team in Madison, WI!
- Responsible for helping the executive leadership team develop a departmental strategy and then help define strategic initiatives from that strategy
- Exceptional communication skills and a high degree of emotional intelligence (EQ) to work with a broad spectrum of business leaders effectively
- This project is a business-focused project manager position and not a technical position
- Partner with the Executive team, business sponsors, IT Senior Management, and other team leaders to ensure priorities of the project are understood and managed accordingly for complex technical and non-technical problems are solved.
- Must be able to facilitate business group discussions professionally in a decision-making environment
- Responsible for assembling and managing business-focused working teams
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and resources to meet customers’ needs
- Research new technology and develop business cases to support enterprise-wide business intelligence solutions
- Additional duties, as needed
- 10+ years of Project Management experience along with a Project Management certification, such as the PMP
- Successful experience in team building, managing project timelines and budgets, and producing high-quality project artifacts, such as charter, project plans, and more
- Expert knowledge of business objectives to work with multiple stakeholders to ensure complex problems are solved
- Capable of managing a project or subset of a project with up to ten (10) staff members
- Ideal candidates for this position will be required to have experience in one or (preferably) more of the following areas:
- Strategy Development at the Organizational Level
- Development of Strategic Initiatives
- Executive Level Meeting Facilitation
- Business Process Reengineering
- Organizational Change Management
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Program Management
- Experience with advanced analytics
- Change management experience
- MS Project experience
Madison is home to the Wisconsin Badgers and consistently ranked as one of the best cities to live, work, and play! Culturally diverse, bustling, and thriving, Madison is a great place to live and grow – personally and professionally!
Interested candidates, please send your resume to apply today! For more information, please visit our website at www.smart-solutions.com.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.