Are you results oriented and adaptable with a ‘can do attitude’? Do you have strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills, orally and written? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Certified Project Manager you will lead multiple projects from small to multi-million-dollar development efforts. You will lead the IT web development team members to complete projects and work closely with business partners to ensure success.
This is a long-term contract role, including full benefits and the possibility of extension.
Location: Madison, WI – Hybrid
- Develop and maintain project charters, plans, deliverables and other project artifacts
- Work closely with the project sponsor and IT senior management to understand and prioritize project tasks, solve complex technical problems, understand business objectives and problems, identify alternative solutions and perform feasibility studies and cost/benefit analysis
- Lead effective teams and direct the work of the project team(s) to meet project milestones
- PMP Certification
- 7+ years of hands-on web application development and experience with front and back end development technologies
- 12+ years of experience in the following:
- Project Management
- In-depth knowledge of System development life cycle deliverables for each phase of development
- Demonstrated competence in promoting understanding and cooperation within and between organizations
- Organization, project planning, presentation skills (PRB, management, etc.)
- Group facilitation
- Ability to clearly present information and ideas to groups
- Change Management
- Scope Management
- Risk Management
- Technical Writing and documentation
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.