Certified Microsoft .NET Web Developer II (010521)
Smart Solutions is searching for a .NET Web Developer to create and maintain .NET shared code libraries and shared services used throughout the agency by hundreds of applications. These would cover core processes like user authentication/authorization, database access, encryption, and more. For this opportunity, the ideal candidate would have expert IT systems architecture and development skills like C#, MVC, API, Angular, DevOps, NuGet, .NET Framework, and .NET Core knowledge. He or she should also be familiar with Oracle database access with Entity Framework experience.
- Develop websites and Internet applications using the Microsoft .NET framework and related development technologies such as ASP.NET, Silverlight, and a supported programming language (e.g., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual C#)
- Perform various coding and programming tasks, such as design or web front-end, back-end web-based applications, and Internet/web services
- Analyze software and design information flow and make recommendations as necessary
- Coding and integration of text, graphics, sound, and video
- Work independently, gathering business needs from developer teams and prioritizing work
- 4 to 5+ years experience or equivalent education
- 3+ years of experience in application development and design experience using Visual Studio 2015-2017
- Database design, ASP.NET MVC, C#, Web API, VB.Net, and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Application Development and Support of IIS/ASP.Net/MVC/DB2/Oracle Server Based Systems Using Visual Studio
- Ability to perform testing of applications, facilitate testing by others, document results and facilitate efforts to uncover and fix issues found during testing
- Develop specific test plans and perform acceptance testing to ensure that systems will function correctly.
- Develop test plan/procedures and training documentation
- Perform software bug tracking
- Analyze requirements, architect solutions, implement and test final technical solutions
- Moderate skill sets and developing proficiency within discipline
- Ability to conduct tasks and assignments as directed
- Ability to work with moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgment
- Analysis and Design of Applications
Reasons to Apply:
- A fantastic company culture that is employee-oriented and dedicated to your growth both professionally and personally
- Competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance, 401(k) and FSA, Short / Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Challenging and rewarding work experience
- Reliable, inspiring, and supportive work culture
- Long-lasting relationships with both clients and consultants
Madison is home to the Wisconsin Badgers and consistently ranked as one of the best cities to live, work, and play! Culturally diverse, bustling, and thriving, Madison is a great place to live and grow – personally and professionally!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.