Are you an experienced change manager who is PROSCI certified? Do you want to help a business have more of a “Agile Change Mentality”? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Business Change Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implement the most appropriate change management approach to successfully delver required business change and transformational benefits.
This is a contract (with full benefits) with the possibility of extension.
Location: 100% remote
- Engage and shape change strategy with senior sponsors and stakeholders.
- Define the optimal communications and engagement plan to deliver a given program/initiative benefit.
- Manage key business stakeholders to take ownership for the “case for change” and to champion the change activities (managing resistance to change to speed up adoption) in the relevant change program assigned.
- Deliver in class change artefacts, including Change Strategy, Stakeholder Analysis, Change impact assessment, communication, and engagement plan, and embedding strategy.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external business stakeholders to ensure that service delivery meets expectations.
- Matrix management of one or more resources, depending on size and complexity of change, to ensure that people, resources, and processes are aligned with business needs and fit for purpose.
You Will Have:
- 7+ years in a change management role
- Experience leading a large-scale transformation/behavioral change program
- Expert knowledge of change management skills and project management practices, methodologies, and tools
- Matrix management, relationship, and network building skills
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- PROSCI Change Management Practitioner and Project Management (PRINCE2 Project Management Practitioner)
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.