Are you a sharp Business Analyst/Quality Assurance Tester looking for your next long-term contract opportunity? If so, look no further! Smart Solutions has an opening for a Business Analyst/Quality Assurance Tester with our Madison, WI partner. The professional hired into this role will participate in documents business flows and processes, analyze requirements, and participate in design sessions. He or she will adhere to consistent QA processes and understand various software testing approaches. This is a long-term role offering a full benefits package!
- Design test scenarios, test plans, test reports, and track the life cycle of defects
- Utilize proficiency with industry-standard automation testing suites, regression testing while working in an Agile team environment
- Test across multiple projects within the section is expected to leverage skills and experience to test complex IT systems
- Utilize experience working on an application development teams, waterfall or agile
- Evaluate software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements
- Assess program output and reports for correctness and policies and procedures for quality
- Examine new or modified application and functionality, including documentation and specifications, to determine if final the solution(s) will perform according to user request and adhere to guidelines
- Suggests enhancements or corrections to the development team
- As needed, identifies and applies best practices
- 8+ years of experience with Agile methodologies and the SDLC, functional test automation, defect management, requirements analysis, requirements validation, and source code management tools
- 8+ years of experience with creating test plans and procedures
- Proficiency with navigating and querying a relational database
- Ability to test applications, facilitate testing by teammates, record results, and facilitate efforts to uncover and fix issues
- Expertise with regression testing and writing test scripts using automation testing suites
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Capacity to provide high caliber customer service
Want to know more about this opening and speak with a Senior Technical Recruiter with years of experience in their field? If so, apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.