Business Analyst (10662)
Do you enjoy writing technical documentation? Are you a sharp Business Analyst looking for your next long-term contract opportunity? If so, look no further!
As a Business Analyst, you will gather and write business requirements, create and maintain technical documentation, and support cross-functional teams to accomplish critical business objectives.
This role is 100% remote. In this long-term contract role, you will receive a full benefits package. There is a potential for a strong performer to have a contract extension or be converted to a full-time employee.
- Facilitate in requirements gathering sessions and document decisions.
- Create technical documentation, including business flows and process flows, for cloud services.
- Support internal development team and product owners.
- Analyze data, using technologies such as SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and NoSQL.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Property and Casualty (P&C) insurance experience 50
- AWS cloud experience 10
- IVANS Download 20
- XML 3
- 5+ years of business analysis experience 5
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Quality Assurance testing experience (automated and/or manual)
- AWS Cloud Certification
- Bachelors’ degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field
Want to know more about this opening? If so, apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.