Are you a Business Analyst with insurance industry experience and knowledge? Can you elicit/JAD sessions with a group while taking notes, etc.? If so, read on for your potential new role!
As a Business Analyst you will work with a pipeline of enhancements and production defects for various insurance-related areas. Must be comfortable working with data and integration concepts as they pertain to applications and modules.
This is a contract role, including full benefits and possibility of extension.
Location: Remote within the U.S.
- Personal Lines Insurance, specifically Renters (Homeowners)
- Experience working with agency and customer facing web-based portals and user interfaces.
- Policy Administration System Experience
- Experience in data analysis like SQL, Excel, querying data and working with spreadsheets
- Integration experience with APIs, Mulesoft, Webmethods, Globalcsape
- Insurance accounting experience (billing, accounts payable or general ledger)
- Familiarity with managing and prioritizing defects or Application Maintenance and Enhancement (AME) Requests related to Property and Casualty or Specialty Insurance Applications (Not Health or Life Insurance)
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban, but maintains a flexible mindset for hybrid and waterfall engagements
- Familiar with elicitation and documentation of API’s and other Integration requirements for Insurance Related Applications
- Strong Business and/or Analysis acumen and experience (5+ years)
- Familiar with Insurance processes and procedures, industry trends, standards and best practices
- High attention to detail
- Clear communication and documentation skills
- Demonstrate business functionality via visual modelling or process mapping
- Familiar with Policy Administration systems such as Odyssey or Majesco
- Familiar with Digital Portals for customer and agency facing interfaces and information
- Familiar with Underwriting Concepts, Tools and Pricing Platforms, Tools, or Engines
- Familiar with Claims Management systems such as Guidewire Claim Center
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.