Business Analyst III (10648)
Do you have insurance experience? Are you a sharp Business Analyst looking for your next contract opportunity? If so, look no further!
As a Business Analyst III, you will manage the requirements gathering process and lead projects to drive organizational solutions. Much of your day will be focused on highly productive, independent work but you will also have daily scrum meetings and regular requirements gathering sessions.
Although this position is 100% remote, you must live in the Midwest.
Overview of Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Gather business requirements and document internal processes.
- Lead implementation of projects focused on both functional and technical solutions.
- Guide organization with your expertise to achieve strong organizational growth.
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams, including senior level stakeholders, to execute plans.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of Business Analysis or Product Owner experience
- Specialty or Property and Casualty (P&C) Insurance Experience
- Any Policy Administration Systems
- Familiar with Underwriting Processes
- Microsoft Visio
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Process and Procedure analysis and mapping
- Leading UAT efforts and defect management
You will receive a full benefits package, including paid time off. If interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.