Business Analyst III (010564)
Business Analyst III
We are searching for a Business Analyst III for a year-long project at a prominent Madison, WI company. This role will be a remote opportunity until after the COVID-19 restrictions. At this time, the position will transition into a mix of remote and onsite work. The Business Analyst III will work on a fragmentation barrier project. Fragmentation is a barrier to efficiency and resource sharing for our partner and their multiple locations. Currently, all areas manage digital identities separately, providing a poor user experience. These technical constraints limit the organization’s ability to collaborate across locations.
Additional Project Background Information:
- The current state of complexity is a challenge for consolidation planning. The existing digital identity systems are involved, non-standard, and opaque, making it extremely difficult to estimate the time, effort, and cost required to consolidate the infrastructure with a reasonable confidence level.
- Pre-planning and implementation will be separated to minimize risk. By conducting an exhaustive pre-planning project, the organization will deliver a well-informed scope, plan, and budget that is achievable and realistic.
- The Business Analyst will perform the coordination activities between the project and the organization and all internal coordination, documentation, and required business process analysis.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs
- Formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies
- Utilizes experience with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective
- Prepares solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, and more
- Provide overall project coordination and drives activities to completion
- Document existing solutions and perform a gap analysis to desired future state
- Coordinate with a variety of stakeholders and appropriately translate technical information into understandable directions
- 8+ years of Business Analyst / Consultant experience in the field or a similar area
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Independently perform a variety of complicated tasks
- Familiar with industry standards, current and emerging technologies, and business process mapping, and reengineering
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
Characteristics of Successful a Candidate:
- “Can-do” Attitude
- Must have a positive, “can-do” attitude that thrives in a team environment and takes pride in being productive and accomplishing significant milestones
- Handle Ambiguity
- Must be able to handle conflicting needs and input with a lack of clear direction and seek clarity to arrive at successful outcomes
- Communication Skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Multiple Stakeholders
- Must be able to work across various locations and effectively switch between different environments and teams
In addition to joining a company focused on developing and growing all our employees, we also offer Smart Benefits. Our benefits package includes health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), FSA, PTO options for specific roles, short-and long-term disability, life insurance, welcome boxes, interactive orientations, an employee-centric culture, and more!
If interested, please apply now!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.