Are you an investigative, data-curious professional looking for your next project? If so, Smart Solutions is seeking a senior-level Business Analyst who will facilitate the communication with IT staff and business customers to assist in the development, implementation, and support of a multi-year, multi-phase improvement project. This consulting opportunity is a long-term project where Smart offers a full benefits package, including the option for paid time off.
Why Smart Solutions? We offer a robust benefits package, and we’ll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills, and aim for the next level.
At Smart Solutions, you’re not a number. We are large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients and consultants.
- Expertly document business requirements, translate business requirements to technical specifications, and coordinate testing
- Understand business objectives and obstacles to identify solutions
- Formulate systems to correspond with overall business strategies
- Proven experience with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems for overall efficiency
- Assist with quality assurance testing as releases move from system testing to QA testing environment; act as the liaison between the business user acceptance testers to report bugs back to the technical team
- As needed, serve as the backup to the Development Project Manager
- Recent background working on an application development team within a complex organization to collect, document, and distribute business requirements utilizing industry-standard techniques
- Expertise working on Agile and Waterfall development teams
- Solid facilitation skills of small to large groups, including knowing when and how to regain group focus and use of the “parking lot”
- Capacity to adjust presentation approach based on the audience
- Prior use of requirements tools and understanding of how they may interact with applications used for management of bugs, issues, testing, design, and development
- Ability to quickly understand business drivers, model existing processes and facilitate and lead business constituents to developing future state requirements
- Versatility and flexibility when working with multiple clients
- Expertise partnering with large scale, multiple constituent organizations to recognize and anticipate change management, training, support, and overall operational handoffs needed
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs
- Experience with business process mapping and workflow diagrams; ability to “tell the story” using verbal and visual approaches
- Familiarity with the BABOK or certifications offered through the International Institute of Business Analysis
Would you like to learn more about this opportunity? Apply to connect with one of our Senior Technical Recruiters today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.