Ready for a new career opportunity? Smart Solutions is searching for a talented Business Analyst III to join a dynamic team in Madison, WI. The ideal Business Analyst for this role will be a diligent self-starter who will quickly adapt to an established project with a well-functioning team working on a website redesign. He or she will work energetically with demanding end-users, solicit must-have requirements, and formulate reasonable, cost-effective solutions to meet business needs. This opportunity is for a large organization in the area, and Smart does offer a full benefits package to our consultants. The project’s initial duration is one year with the possibility of extension.
Please Note: Initially, this position will be a remote position due to COVID-19, but when the office opens back up, the consultant hired into this role will need to work onsite.
- Direct and participate in the development of the business requirements document
- Supporting the requirements and what the owner defines as value to the overall project
- Interact and collaborate with stakeholders, subject matter experts, and technical experts in diverse settings including small groups, large groups, and focus groups
- Review and ensure that the requirements meet the overall project’s goal
- Ensure that project requirements are being handled, tracked, documented, and updated promptly
- Identify gaps between business needs and system functionality
- Examine and perform analysis to guide technical and business challenges
- Join in the development of user acceptance test plans and participate in the user acceptance testing
- Design and support documentation as appropriate for requirements, workflows, and processes
- Lead and develop team relationships; be a collaborative and transparent team member
Skills and Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years of recent experience as a Business Analyst along with strong business analysis acumen
- Ascertainable business requirement skills, such as gathering requirements for a website redesign project
- Powerful influencing, leadership, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently for results and collaborate with a team
- Proven ability to elicit requirements from senior-level internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient at communication, negotiation, and facilitation with business, technology and vendor stakeholders
- Familiar with the Business Analysis Book of Knowledge (BABOK) methods
- Strong documentation skills
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please apply now, and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch if you’re a match.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.