Are you able to deep dive into the details of a project while working under crucial deadlines? This project will require a Business Analyst III to gather and define business requirements for new SAP calculations. This project will run from now until September 2021 (with a possibility to go longer), and it also comes with a full benefits package.
Skills and Experience Needed:
- 4+ years in a business analysis role
- Capacity to operate independently, think critically, and provide leadership, quality assurance, alignment to vision/mission, and follow-through on solutions to completion
- Collaborate with demanding end-users, solicit essential requirements (must-haves) and formulate feasible/cost-effective solutions to meet needs
- Strong CRM knowledge, especially experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (a plus but not required)
- Ability to meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Excellent organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Top-notch negotiation skills and BABOK knowledge
- Familiar with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions (PSCS)
- Understanding of College and Financial Aid SAP calculations
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please apply now, and one of our Senior Technical Recruiters will be in touch.
Psst! Would you like some FREE MONEY? We also offer a generous referral bonus if you send a talented IT professional our way! See details on our website.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.