Are you a Business Analyst with the ability to support QA and UAT efforts? Do you have a strong command of written and spoken English? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Business Analyst you will manage essential process documentation and lead project implementation of functional and technical solutions by collaborating with business partners and IT leadership to gather business requirements, provide expertise and guidance and help execute plans to enhance business capability, achieve results and support organizational growth.
This is a contract role, including full benefits and the possibility of extension.
Location: Remote – U.S.
Please Note: There is a chance of travel to NYC or Sun Prairie, WI, when it is safe to do so. Travel expenses will be reimbursed.
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Group facilitation and requirements elicitation
- Procedure analysis and process mapping
- General data analysis skills
- Strong influencing and leadership skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel)
- Reinsurance domain experience
- Experience with Reinsurance Systems
- Insurance accounting and finance experience
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.