Are you willing to work a flexible schedule in order to collaborate with offshore resources? Do you have the expertise to provide guidance and help execute plans to enhance business capability? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Business Analyst you will manage essential process documentation and lead project implementation of function and technical solutions.
This is a contract role, including full benefits and the possibility of extension.
Please Note: This position will require flexibility to work with offshore resources. For this reason, there may be collaborative meetings as early as 6:00am (CT) and some occasional late meetings after 6:00pm (CT).
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Group facilitation and requirements elicitation
- Procedure analysis and process mapping
- Gap analysis between current and future state needs
- General data analysis skills
- Strong influencing and leadership skills
- Ability to support QA and UAT efforts
- Reinsurance domain experience
- Reinsurance systems experience
- Insurance accounting and finance experience
- Proficiency in Excel
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.