Are you an ambitious self-starter with top notch communication skills? Do you possess analytical ability and excellent attention to detail? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Business Analyst you will manage essential process documentation and project implantation of function and technical solutions.
This is a contract role, including full benefits and the possibility of extension.
Location: Remote – U.S.
Please Note: There will likely be travel to other locations in the U.S. (up to four trips per year), COVID travel restrictions permitting.
- Gather business requirements
- Provide expertise and guidance
- Help execute plans to enhance business capability, achieve results and support organizational growth
- Lead group discussions and conduct training sessions
- Elicit requirements from senior level stakeholders
- Creating and conducting training for end users
- Production support and troubleshooting with end users
- Leading UAT efforts and defect management
- 4+years of experience with Insurance Policy Administration Systems
- Strong Business Analysis acumen and 3+ years of experience
- Influencing and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently for results and collaborate with a team
- Strong documentation skills
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Ability to read and analyze requirements, solution designs and wireframes
- Property and Casualty experience – specifically Commercial Auto, General Liability, Commercial Property, Commercial Umbrella and/or Worker’s Comp
- Process mapping in Visio
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.