Are you an experienced Business Analyst with a data analysis, business process mapping and re-engineering background? Is a remote work environment appealing to you? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Business Analyst you will query and interpret data, generate essential process documentation and manage project implementation of functional and technical solutions. This will be accomplished by collaborating with business partners to gather business requirements, provide guidance and help execute plans.
This is a long-term contract, including full benefits and the possibility of extension.
- Evaluate and problem-solve complex data opportunities across various business groups.
- Lead elicitation sessions related to extracting and organizing relevant data and information.
- Demonstrate business functionality via visual modeling or process mapping.
- Analyze business performance and help quantify benefits of development.
- Assist in deploying analytic solutions and identifying opportunities for analytic development.
- 5+ years of business and/or analysis acumen and experience
- Comprehension of insurance processes and procedures, industry trends, standards and best practices
- Advanced knowledge in query and report development tools
- Track record of analytic projects and coordination of activities with shared services, partners and/or Data & Analytics teams
- Process and Procedure analysis and mapping
- Requirements gathering and documentation
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.