Business Analyst (10705)
Do you possess strong business and technical BA skills? Are you able to accommodate global team members with flexible work hours? You may want to consider this role! Smart Solutions is looking for a Business Analyst to join our exceptional client near Madison, WI. This role will be remote.
Overview of Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist with multiple work streams in a global cyber security program
- Develop implementation/improvement plans by eliciting business requirements and associated activities
- Translate business needs into actionable items
- Document and communication impact of change to business through stakeholder collaboration
- Identify and implement business processes and continuous improvement initiatives
- Support end users, understand their requirements
- Assist with identifying training requirements, developing training materials, and participating in training
- Serve as BA expert collaborating with management
Skills to be Successful in this Role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and education
- 5+ years of business analysis experience, technical and process improvement
- Availability and ability to work with a global team in the US, UK, and Australia
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention extremely helpful
- Effective collaboration, communication skills
- Working knowledge of needs analysis procedures and requirements management methodology, tools
- Working knowledge of project management principles
- Insurance industry experience helpful
In addition to joining a company focused on developing and growing all our employees, we also offer Smart Benefits. Our benefits package includes health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), FSA, PTO options for specific roles, short-and long-term disability, life insurance, welcome boxes, interactive orientations, an employee-centric culture, and more!
If interested, please apply now!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.