Are you a strong business analyst with either manufacturing or finance experience? Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Business Analyst, you will help implement the systems within the company including, Infor’s M3 ERP, Blacksmith GoSimple Trade Promotion Management, and integrations with legacy and home-grown systems.
This is a six-month contract (with full benefits) with the possibility of extension.
Location: Green Bay, WI
- Help with leading testing and writing scenarios.
- Help assist in executing test cases and documentation.
- Responsible for process mapping and training documentation.
- Review functional designs written by Infor/M3 consultants.
- Coordinate and track defects.
- Interact with Controllers, AP, plant people and SMEs from the business side.
- Full cycle business analysis experience
- Testing and manual testing experience
- Familiar with manufacturing and/or finance accounting
- MS Visio and MS products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Waterfall skills and experience
- Jira and Agile skills
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.