Business Analyst (010854)
Do you have a background in Property and Casualty Insurance? Do you enjoy working with business and technical teams? If so, keep reading, this could be the role for you!
As a Business Analyst, you will engage in client discussion and capture requirements based on interaction with business users, document requirements, and ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
This is a contract role (with full benefits) with the possibility of extension.
Location: 100% Remote
Please Note: This position has the intent to return onsite, in the New York office.
- Participate in requirements definition sessions to evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to elicit requirements and review feedback with stakeholders.
- Perform requirements analysis, documenting and communicating the results.
- Create business and data requirements to ensure the solutions meet business needs.
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical teams.
- 10+ years’ experience in business analysis for P&C Insurance
- Knowledge of various personal and commercial lines of P&C insurance products (auto, property, general liability, workers compensation, etc.)
- Working knowledge of insurance systems and processes.
- Experience in Data projects and Data Modelling
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.