Are you able to deep dive into the details of a project while working under crucial deadlines? If so, Smart Solutions is searching for a mid to senior-level Business Analyst with experience working on Agile teams. This project will run from now until the end of November 2021, and it also comes with a full benefits package from Smart Solutions (with the option of paid time off!).
- Jump into projects when needed and provide world-class business analysis duties
- Provide requirements management, including developing technical solutions to business problems, or to advance a company’s sales efforts, beginning with defining, analyzing, and documenting requirements
- Effectively handle build-out needs for digital initiatives
- 4+ years of proven and substantial experience as a Business Analyst, such as requirements planning, management, elicitation, documentation, and signoff/tracking
- 2 to 4 years of demonstrated ability to plan work in the context of a single project
- Digital experience, such as customer-facing web/mobile
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to interact with Business Users, IT, and Management
- Highly organized team player with five-star process orientation skills
- Sitecore or Azure cloud experience
- Insurance Industry experience
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please apply now, and one of our Senior Technical Recruiters will be in touch.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.