Are you a Project Manager with a willingness to flex your schedule, to be part of a global initiative? Do you consider yourself a leader and team player? If so, this role may be for you!
As an Associate Project Manager you will work directly with the program manager and project team to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. You will also coordinate with other areas to ensure all aspects of the project are compatible.
This is a long-term contract role, including full benefits and the possibility of extension.
Location: Sun Prairie, WI or New York
Please Note: This position requires extended working hours of early mornings and evenings to accommodate global time differences.
- Embed change management plan within the project plan
- Manage project execution, including but not limited to project timelines, cost forecasts, scope, risk, issues, vendors and communications
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Conduct project planning/execution kickoff meetings
- Track project expenses including opex/capex view
- Review and track vendor internal invoices
- Complete project documentation and status reports
- 3+ years of experience as a project manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience with project management software tools
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Team management and leadership skills
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Finance and accounting skills
- Strong MS Project experience along with Agile knowledge
- Prior insurance industry experience
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.