Application Development Engineer (010850)
Do you have experience in using Java? Do you enjoy providing solutions for different systems? If so, this role may be for you!
As an Application Development Engineer, you will be responsible for software design and development for simple to moderately complex business solutions, analyze system problems, and recommend opportunities to improve system effectiveness.
This is a contract-to-hire role (with full benefits).
Location: 100% Remote
- Identify and provide solution alternatives for the defined functional and system requirements when needed.
- Understand and identify system dependencies, integration points, and impacts of proposed changes.
- Provide appropriate documentation for design decisions, estimate assumptions, code modules, and performance metrics.
- Collaborate with others regarding effectiveness of systems flow, data usage, and manual or automated processes to verify requirements.
- Ensure software development meets standards for programming, design, performance, quality, and security.
- Follow ad support change management practices for internal controls standards.
- Participate in systems analysis, general systems design, specification development for vendor contracts, and detailed systems designs as needed.
You Will Have:
- 4-6+ years using Java
- 1-2+ years using Spring
- AppDev experience, including design and development
- AWS cloud services experience
- RESTful Microservices experience
- Experience in GCP, Azure, or related platforms
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.