Do you enjoy troubleshooting and resolving issues that will help lead a company in the right direction? Are you looking to continue as an application developer? If so, this role may be for you!
As an Application Developer, you will provide support to end-to-end identity and access management tooling and services, including application integration/onboarding, owning the relationships with suppliers and internal technology service delivery teams.
This is a contract role (with full benefits) with the possibility of extension.
Location: 100% remote
- Develop, deploy, and implement application onboarding and Life Cycle Management (LCM) activities.
- Develop technical project plans and aid in project resourcing.
- Ability to transfer knowledge, train team members, and support ongoing activities.
- Provide end-user technical support, troubleshoot, and resolve IIQ issues according to the company’s internal monitoring and incident management processes.
- Manage and own the service improvement plan, working collaboratively across both supplier and internal company service and change delivery organizations.
- Communicate business and corresponding service delivery priorities to Global Infrastructure Services, Application Teams, and suppliers.
- Familiar with SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) Administration and Implementation
- Life Cycle Management experience
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.