Application Developer (10655)
Do you possess strong development skills? Are you someone who loves to stay abreast emerging technologies? You may want to consider this role! Smart Solutions is looking for an Application Developer to join our exceptional client near Madison, WI. This role will be remote but must sit in the Midwest.
Overview of Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work with design and development teams building MVPs and market-ready solutions
- Perform technical due diligence and technology feasibility for new projects
- Communicate prototypes outcomes, technical due diligence, and technology feasibility surveys
- Manage infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines
- Build and deploy products in a cloud environment using best practices
- Perform code reviews for projects, and collaborate with other team members
- Produce technical deliverables including technical documentation
- Quickly learn and experiment with new technologies to establish an opinion and build supporting prototypes
Qualifications to be Successful in this Role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and education
- At least 1+ year of experience as a developer
- Demonstrable experience with at least one object-oriented programming language such as .Net Core, TypeScript, Java, Python, Rust, Go
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively request support when needed
- Experience with source/version control (Git and GitLab)
- Exposure to front-end and/or back-end development
- Familiarity with unit testing frameworks like xUnit, React Testing Library, JUnit, pytest
In addition to joining a company focused on developing and growing all our employees, we also offer Smart Benefits. Our benefits package includes health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), FSA, PTO options for specific roles, short-and long-term disability, life insurance, welcome boxes, interactive orientations, an employee-centric culture, and more!
If interested, please apply now!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.