Desktop Support III
Desktop Support III
Do you like troubleshooting and solving escalated level support issues? Do you enjoy working with a close-knit team? If so, Smart Solutions is searching for an experienced Desktop Support Specialist III for a six-month-long contract opportunity in Madison, WI– this could be the opportunity for you! Please review the job description below, and if everything sounds like a match, please apply today.
- Provide escalated level support for desktops, hardware, and applications using past desktop technology experience with MacBook Pros, Windows operating suite, desktop applications, printers/copiers/scanners, and wireless devices like Apple iPads, Android cell phones, and WIFI issues
- Prioritize escalated level support issues from an internal Service Desk to best serve the client’s immediate needs
- Communicate with teammates and serves as a desktop SME for the end-user issues
- Accurately document all escalated issues
- 3+ recent years experience in a helpdesk, desktop support, or internal service desk position
- 3+ years of technical writing experience
- Expertise with MS Office Suite, Active Directory, troubleshooting hardware, MS Package, and Deployment Wizard, remote desktop management tools, LANDesk, software deployments, inventory management, documentation, and planning experience
- Solid understanding of SCCM
- Ability to use sound judgment and experience to plan the workday to achieve goals
- Ability to lift 50 pounds a valid Wisconsin driver’s license
In addition to joining a company focused around developing and growing all our employees, we also offer Smart Benefits. Our benefits package includes health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), FSA, PTO, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, snacks on the first day of work, welcome lunches, interactive orientations, an employee-centric company culture, company parties, career guidance, and more!
If interested, please apply now!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.