Do you have a track record of exceptional customer service? Does helping people achieve success energize you? If so, keep reading!
As an Associate Recruiter, you will learn the ropes of the industry, develop valuable career skills, and support our team of senior technical recruiters. Within 6-12 months, you could be promoted to the next level, as a Technical Recruiter.
Our work is vitally important in helping meet people’s most basic need – a place to earn a living. You will learn to meet this need with wisdom, expertise and knowledge and help people make the best possible choice when considering an important career decision.
Starting Salary: $40,000 to $50,000 (depends on experience) + benefits
Currently, this role is 100% remote. Post COVID, the person hired into this role would ideally work on-site in Madison, WI at least 20% of the time – although there is potential to remain 100% remote, for the right individual.
Note: there are special instructions to apply for this job. Please read all the way to the bottom!
Success Looks Like:
- Learn how to coach job seekers along their career path.
- Develop technical recruiting skills through on-the-job learning.
- Be promoted to technical recruiter role.
- Write compelling job ads and post on website and job boards.
- Review job applicants, screen out those who do not meet basic requirements, and assign remaining applicants to recruiters.
- Source for candidates that may be a good fit for current job orders.
- Perform other duties to support recruiting efforts.
Ideal Candidates Will:
- Have 1+ years of professional work experience.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand technology and be comfortable learning technical concepts.
- Listen to customers carefully and determine their underlying need and wants.
- Love helping people achieve their goals and enjoy maintaining relationships with them for a long period of time.
- Prioritize competing work objectives and manage time effectively.
In line with our company values, you’ll be challenged to:
- Do the Right Thing
- Strive for Excellence
- Keep Learning
- Be a Team Player
- Move IT Forward
Reasons to Apply:
- You will be supported by an agile company that is dedicated to your growth both professionally and personally.
- You will be paid a competitive salary and receive a full benefits package.
- Join a team that actively works to make a positive impact in our community!
Are you interested? Apply today!
How to Apply:
- Call the number below and leave a message detailing why you are a fit for this role.
- You will have 3 minutes to answer.
- Please speak clearly and leave your name, phone number, and e-mail address at the end of your message (then repeat your phone number and e-mail address).
- Call 608-204-9299 > option 2 (apply for a job) > option 2 (apply for the Associate Recruiter role).
- During this initial step, please do not submit your resume!
- After you leave your message, we will be in touch within 5 business days concerning whether we will be moving forward to the next step of the hiring process. Thank you for your interest!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.